Vant Limited 10 Year Warranty
This mattress is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of the ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
- Within the term of the warranty, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress without charge except for transportation charges. Through the normal course of use, the mattress surface will conform to body shape and position.
- This warranty will apply only if the mattress and or foundation is in good condition and not otherwise damaged, abused, misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
- All service must be handled through the original dealer and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be affected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer
- This warranty is applicable only in the United States and any/all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and or foundation shall not exceed the duration of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
- Warranty on Full (54” width) and Queen (60” width) and King (72” & 76” widths) mattresses and or foundations will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a metal center support with leg or at least five hardwood slats (i.e. oak or ash).
- The warrantor is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the warrantor product
- Day one of the warranty is the original date of purchase.
- Replacement of one or both pieces of the set does not renew the warranty. Only the defective item will be exchanged.
- A manufacturer’s defect is defined as the mattress with a body impression in excess of 1”. The mattress cover is warranted for a period of 3 years. The cover would be replaced in the event that a seam opens under reasonable and normal use.
- Manufacturer does not make any claims as to the medical or health benefits of the mattress or mattress and foundation set. Vant does not warrant that its products are suitable for any person’s medical condition.
Do’s and Don’ts For Your Memory Foam MattressDo place the mattress on a box spring with the cotton jacquard cover facing up and the non-skid / zipper bottom facing down.Do replace the old box spring or platform when purchasing a new mattress to ensure sufficient support.Do use frame or bed rail that provides a metal center support with leg or at least five hardwood slats (i.e. oak or ash).Do keep your sales receipt.